Reply if you see this

Glx.

re: Re: Anyone still out there

Thegenius wrote:

Reply if you see this

Hey man! It's Galax (Chad)

Add me to Facebook

chad.simpson.fanshawe@gmail.com

With talk of 'pristine' servers being a possibility, I am toying with the idea of returning to WoW.I hope you and Mysti are doing well.

Thanks for dusting away the cobwebs every once in a while.

Jessea
Guild Master

re: Anyone still out there

:O

HERRO

Youngpyro
Members

Still out here!

thelamer1

haha! bare! and others. hows life.

DarthAugor

re: Blast from the past

Well, it's be a REALLY LONG TIME, but I went through an old PhotoBucket album of mine and man did I get nostalgic. I found a couple kill screenshots from early Burning Crusade with Do It Well, but my history went back further with the guild than that.

I started on the Tanaris server the first day it was released and raided MC, AQ20, and part of BWL with a guild called Gravity on Horde side as a warrior (tank) named Darth. I ended up leaving Gravity and re-rolled Alliance as a warlock named Vinnycasual (aptly named to match with Rinnycasual, our druid... who I miss dearly, if you read this Rin, /wave!). I raided BWL / AQ40 with Genesis before the guild was renamed Titan and transferred / re-rolled (can't remember what happened there). 

I was with Fura from day one of deciding to re-roll on Doomhammer with what we had left from Titan / Genesis. Figured I'd share some screenshots for memory sake that I still had (completely forgotten about until recently). 

Just seeing the names from this screenshot brings back so many great memories from Vanilla / BC.

Old Genesis gif I used for videos:

When we killed Illidan

Since this time I took a break after the BT clear until Cataclysm's release and have been playing steadily since. For the most part I was a LFR hero and playing rather casually, but decided to get into some more competitive raiding in Warlords of Draenor. I cleared HFC (13/13 Mythic), and have cleared all content (for the most part) in Mythic in Legion. In Legion, I actually ended up writing a guide for Discipline Priests and gained some quasi internet fame (at least in the Priest community). I now review the Icy Veins Disc guide and am admin for the Discipline Priest discord server Focused Will, as well as the web admin / designer at FocusedWill.com. 

I created a Discord server for any of you who still poke your heads in here to catch up. I wanted to try hunting down folks from Genesis / Titan / Do it Well and see where everyone is in life, what's changed in 10 years, etc. I think a reunion (even if virtual via Discord) would be awesome and a great way to relive memories. I miss Rin, Kodak, Sin, Fura, Bashir, and the rest... especially Taffee... my sweet sweet gnome prince. Feel free to join the Discord linked below if you read the message or reply.

Until next time, do it, and do it well...

- Darth / Vinnycasual / Turnout / Augor / Mend

https://discord.gg/pKbP3Yw

DarthAugor

Oh, forgot to mention, I'm also "Meatloaf" from the news posts in Kara etc. Must have been my old account and I seemed to have renamed it, but I was Augor when I was in Do it Well.

DarthAugor

I just noticed, this was not a kill shot of Do it Well, but it was definitely in my photobucket album with the Do it Well watermark. Might have been an example design or something. Fake news! :D

Amaye
Members

I can't believe this forum still exists!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Do It Well Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum